Tuesday, September 25, 2012

This is all about jewelry! I will spotlight current trends from my collection, and tell you why it's so hot right now! As a jewelry designer, I make sure my jewelry designs are always fresh, and keeping with the latest trends.

Hardware inspired jewelry....Hardware and industrial inspired jewelry and accessories as super hot for 2012. Spikes, spears, and metals are some of the trend's hottest elements.Try adding a little hardware inspired accessory like the open leaf with something soft and feminine like the pearl....










Collar necklaces are so big right now! Although I do still love long, layered necklaces, the collar necklace is a nice change. It perfectly lays on your collar bone, and really accents a long, beautiful neck.











Big Bold Chunky jewelry...well I have no problem with that...most of my designs are bold and chunky....and they are certainly being spotted on everyone nowadays...old and young...










Statement Earrings...a really great way to keep the focus on your face....

No comments:

Post a Comment